MidSouth Bank offers banking and finance options custom tailored for your unique business needs.
Free BUSINESS CHECKING
A low-cost checking account designed for the business customer who writes less than 50 checks and deposits less than 100 items per statement cycle.
Initial deposit to open account is $100.
- No Monthly Maintenance Fee
- FREE Online Banking
- FREE 24-Hour Telephone Banking
- Free MasterMoney™ business debit card
- Free use of MidSouth ATMs at each location
- Remote deposit capture (scan and deposit checks at your business) is available
- $0.25 per check charge for each check written over 50 per statement cycle.
- $0.15 per deposit item for each item deposited over 100 per statement cycle.
A service charge is charged only when activity fees and maintenance exceed the earnings allowance. Many of our customers maintain balances which offset these charges, thus they have no service charge.
*Specific fees can be found in our Analysis Fee Schedule
Business Super NOW*
* Limited to Sole Proprietorships and Public Funds
At our discretion, our interest rate and annual percentage yield may change at any time. You must maintain the minimum balance stated for your account each day to obtain the annual percentage yield listed under "Current Rate Information". Interest begins to accrue no later than the business day on which we receive credit for non-cash items (for example, checks).
The daily balance method is used to calculate the interest on your account and the amount of interest you earn is based on the daily collected balance. The daily balance method applies a daily periodic rate to the full amount of principal in the account each day.