Run your business without running to the Bank.
You have a business to run, and MidSouth Bank Treasury Services eliminates the distraction of running to the bank. Let MidSouth Bank Treasury Services take care of your company’s finances every day with seamless solutions designed to improve cash flow, streamline payables and mitigate unnecessary risk exposure.
Please remember that MidSouth Bank will never ask for your personal information, your account information, your electronic banking user ID and password, or other electronic banking credentials by email or an unsolicited telephone call.
To help minimize your exposure to fraudulent activity, MidSouth Bank offers the following guides for your reference: Managing Your Electronic Banking and Email Phishing Red Flags.
Direct deposit of payroll into your employee’s checking account eliminates the need to issue payroll checks and makes it convenient for your employee. Debit monthly fees from your customer’s bank account instead of receiving checks via mail each month. Streamline your company’s payroll today with ACH Manager.
MidSouth Bank’s ACH Origination – Customer Training and Best Practices Guide provides a brief summary of ACH Facts and ACH Originator Responsibilities. This guide offers ACH Origination best practices and details the controls in place to help combat ACH Origination fraud. Download your guide today.
Business Mobile Banking
Powerful financial management on the go no matter where you are. Quickly check balances, review transactions, transfer money, deposit checks, and more all from within your business mobile banking app. Accessible at the Apple® or Google Play™ app store.
Electronic Federal Tax Payment
The Electronic Federal Tax Payment System (EFTPS) is the most convenient way to make federal tax payments securely via the Internet or over the phone.
- Make your tax payments securely from your home or office, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Schedule all payments in advance or make weekly or monthly payments if you prefer.
- Access up to 16 months of your EFTPS payment history online or by phone.
- Receive an immediate EFT Acknowledgement Number that is a receipt of the transaction, which can be used for checking payment status and in communication with the IRS.
Remote Deposit Capture
With MidSouth Bank’s Remote Deposit Capture you can reduce risk of fraud and theft by safely depositing checks electronically 24/7. It’s like having a teller in your office.
The ability to deposit checks electronically can prove to be a valuable time-saving tool for your company; however, adequate employee training is important for proper system use. View MidSouth Bank’s Remote Deposit Capture – Customer Training and Certification Guide for our customer training checklist and Remote Deposit Capture FAQ.
Business Debit Card
Use our MidSouth Debit Card to make purchases from your checking account wherever you see the MasterCard™ logo and at MidSouth Bank ATMs or ATMs on the shared Allpoint Network.
Business Online Banking
No matter your schedule, you can benefit from 24/7 access to your money that’s safe, simple and always available. With online banking you can view up-to-the-minute account balances, transfer funds between accounts, export files directly to your financial software, pay bills or make a loan payment all with the click of a button.
Positive Pay & Reverse Positive Pay
Positive Pay is a powerful fraud prevention tool used to help your business combat check fraud. MidSouth Bank’s Positive Pay helps your business detect suspicious transactions, reducing the risk of financial loss and safeguarding the reputation of your business. The process is simple:
- You will upload information about the checks you’ve written into our Business Online Banking platform.
- We will use your records to validate items presented for payment against your account(s) daily.
- If a mismatched or a potential fraudulent check item or “exception item” is detected, we will notify you by email.
- The email will alert an assigned decision maker for your business to log into MidSouth Bank’s Business Online Banking platform to review and make a “pay” or “return” decision for each exception — you decide whether or not to pay the check.
Reverse Positive Pay is an alternative fraud management tool that simplifies account reconciliation activity related to checks presented for payment. Here’s how:
- You will limit your exceptions based on a pre-defined dollar amount threshold.
- Exception items below the set threshold are automatically marked to pay while items exceeding the set threshold are moved to the exception queue for review.
- The decision maker for your business will receive an email alerting them of exception items needing review.
- The exceptions are managed by logging into MidSouth Bank’s Business Online Banking platform and determining whether to pay or return each item.
Click here to compare Positive Pay and Reverse Positive Pay.
Wire Manager allows you to safely send payments worldwide on tight deadlines, fast and easy. Transfer funds to accounts at other financial institutions and verify execution with real-time tracking.
We’re here to help.
Access Our Treasury Services documents below, and find all our resources on our Resources & Support Page.
Get Started Today!
To sign up for or to learn more about our Treasury Services, call our team at (888) 643-0111 or email us below.
*With all products, terms and conditions apply. Subject to approval.