Stay connected to your accounts.
Manage your account at home, from the office, or on the go.
Take your finances with you wherever you may go. Enjoy 24/7 convenience and control with MidSouth Bank’s free mobile banking app.
Banking at Your Fingertips
Access your account information, conduct transfers, and manage bill payments from your smartphone or tablet.
- Check account balances from your login screen
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Pay bills almost instantly
- Retrieve check images
- Find MidSouth Bank locations
- Monitor account activity with SecureAlerts
- Set up Touch ID and Facial Recognition
- Make check deposits
- Use Bill Capture to pay bills quickly with a picture of your bill
Don’t Miss a Beat with Apple Watch®
Accessing account information is even more convenient while you’re living your life on the go. Easily view account balances and transactions on your Apple Watch* without having to log in!
Click below for additional details and frequently asked questions about integrating your Apple Watch with the MidSouth Bank app.
*Mobile banking services are not affiliated with, sponsored, or endorsed by Apple. Apple Watch is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Get Started with Mobile Banking
Follow these simple steps to get started:
- Enroll in MidSouth Online Banking.
- Download the app to your smartphone. Visit the Apple® or Google Play™ app store to download the MidSouth Bank app or use the links below.
- Log in using your MidSouth Online Banking credentials.
*Messaging and data rates may apply. Check with your mobile phone carrier.