Apple Watch® FAQs
Don’t Miss a Beat
Access account information on your Apple Watch®*
Checking your balance is now even handier — and so is viewing your latest transactions. Learn more from our FAQs below.
- How do I install the mobile banking app for the Apple Watch?
- It depends on the My Watch app settings on your iPhone. In the My Watch app, under General, find the Automatic App Install setting. If enabled, the MidSouth Bank app should automatically install on your Apple Watch.
- If Automatic App Install is not enabled, scroll down to view all the currently installed apps. At the bottom of that list will be a section for Available Apps to install on your Apple Watch. Select the MidSouth Bank app here to manually install on your Apple Watch.
- Is mobile banking available from a separate app that I need to download from the app store?
- No, the MidSouth Bank app for Apple Watch is part of the iOS MidSouth Bank app that you download on your phone.
- How do I enable my watch to view balances and transactions?
- Your Apple Watch must be paired to the iPhone that you use to access your iOS MidSouth Bank app.
- Log into your iOS MidSouth Bank app, go to Settings and scroll down until you see the Apple Watch Enrollment option and enable the feature.
- After enabling, open the MidSouth Bank app on your Apple Watch to view balances and transactions.
- What are the main banking features compatible with Apple Watch?
- View balance information for the first 10 accounts that are displayed on the Account Summary page including any external accounts you have linked.
- Tap on a balance to view the 10 most recent transactions for that account.
- Swipe left/right to scroll through your account balances.
- Swipe up/down or use the side wheel to scroll through transactions.
*Apple Watch is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Other product and company names mentioned herein may be trademarks of their respective companies. While Q2 Software offers compatibility with Apple Watch, we are not a licensed reseller of Apple, Inc. products or otherwise affiliated with or a subsidiary of Apple, Inc. Mobile banking services are not affiliated with, sponsored, or endorsed by Apple.