Alternative Banking Options
Safely access your finances.
If you are working from home or practicing social distancing during this time of uncertainty, we want to assure you that MidSouth Bank isn’t going to miss a beat. Protecting you and your finances is our main priority, so we’d like to call attention to our banking services that allow you to stay connected to your accounts – anytime and anywhere.
Bank on your terms—anytime, anywhere! Benefit from 24/7 access to your money that’s safe, simple and always available. Best of all, MidSouth’s Online Banking Services are always FREE.
- View up-to-the-minute account balances and activity.
- Transfer funds between accounts.
- Export information into your personal finance managementsoftware.
- Pay bills electronically.
- Enjoy the convenience and security of electronic statements.
- Skip the trip to the bank with Direct Deposit.
At MidSouth Bank, we believe making payments and purchases should be safe and simple. That’s why we’re happy to support Apple Pay® or Google Pay™ payment services on all MidSouth Bank Debit Cards. Digital Wallet makes purchasing seamless, all while protecting you from fraud, and germs. With Digital Wallet you can:
- Store your MidSouth Debit Card digitally on your smartphone, tablet, or smartwatch.
- Make cashless purchases at participating locations with just one touch of your device – safeguard your transactions and your health.
- Take advantage of enhanced security and privacy.
MidSouth Bank Debit Card & Allpoint ATM Network
Use our MidSouth Debit Card to make purchases from your checking account wherever you see the MasterCard™ logo and surcharge-free at MidSouth Bank ATMs and ATMs on the Allpoint Network. To reset your debit card pin number, call 1-800-567-3451.
For all debit card holders, MidSouth Bank also offers Mobile Banking, Fraud Alerts, savings programs such as Smart SAVE, contactless payment with our Digital Wallet, and debit card management services through the CardValet® app – available for both Apple® and Android™ users.
Whether it’s saving you a trip to the ATM or taking out the guesswork of divvying up the lunch tab, Zelle is a fast, safe and easy way to send and request money. Funds are sent directly to the recipient’s account in a matter of minutes1, and all you need is the recipient’s email address or U.S. mobile phone number.
Since money is sent directly from your bank account to another person’s bank account within minutes1, it’s important to only send money to people you trust2, and always ensure you’ve used the correct email address or U.S. mobile number.
Don’t have our mobile app? Download it for free:
Zelle and the Zelle related marks are wholly owned by Early Warning Services, LLC and are used herein under license.
1Transactions typically occur in minutes when the recipient’s email address or U.S. mobile number is already enrolled with Zelle.
2Must have a bank account in the U.S. to use Zelle.
Go mobile with MidSouth Mobile Banking! Access your accounts anywhere you are and perform convenient transactions including:
- Check account balances
- Instant Balance Feature allows you to check balances right from your login screen!
- Transfer funds
- Pay bills
- Retrieve check images
- Find our locations
- Check alerts
- Facial Recognition, i.e., Touch ID and Facial Recognition login
- Mobile Deposit
Follow these simple steps to get started:
- Get enrolled in MidSouth Online Banking if you’re not already.
- You’ll need to download the app to your smart phone. Visit the Apple® or Google Play™ app store then search for and download the MidSouth Mobile Banking app or use the links below.
- Log in using your MidSouth Online Banking credentials.
*Messaging and data rates may apply. Check with your mobile phone carrier for details.
Just like online banking, telephone banking gives you access to your account information 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Call: 1-800-216-3158
- Check account balances
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Verify deposits and withdrawals
- Make loan payments
CardValet is a card management and fraud protection tool for debit cardholders. Simply download the free app, and then actively manage your debit cards. With this powerful tool, you may set parameters for when, where and how your debit card is used.
It’s easy to turn off your card, and then turn your card on when you intend to use it. The on/off control is only one of the safeguards of CardValet – set transaction limits, merchant controls, or limit the geographical area where the card may be used.
Drive-Thru & Night Deposit Box Services
Drive-thru services and night deposit boxes are available at all locations and can support most banking needs without having to come into the bank.